RDEDCL’s Board is comprised of six members, some of which serve on the organization’s Executive Committee. The Board of Directors of RDEDCL has ultimate responsibility for governance over all aspects of the organization. This will include responsibility for:
- Safeguarding the vision, integrity, objectives and policies of RDEDCL;
- Ensuring high standards of planning, operation, administration, evaluation and reporting in RDEDCL;
- Ensuring that statutory obligations are met;
- Ensuring that adequate resources are available to RDEDCL for all aspects of its work and administration;
- Ensuring that resources provided to RDEDCL are used for their intented purpose and are properly accounted for.
RDEDCL’s Board of Directors work in a voluntary and unpaid capacity.